How to remove contact lenses
1. As before, ensure your hands are clean and dry and start with your right eye to avoid mixing up your contact lenses.
2. Look up and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your middle finger.
3. Slowly bring your index finger close to your eye until you touch the lower edge of the lens.
4. Slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
5. Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove it.
6. Repeat for your left lens.
7. Discard daily disposable contact lenses. Clean and disinfect reusable contact lenses.
8. N.B. Never rinse your contact lenses or lens case with tap water.