The benefits of contact lenses
When it comes to vision correction, contact lenses give you crisp all-round vision, the freedom to be active and a fresh look.
Below are just 12 of the reasons why contact lenses give the way you see, feel and look a new lease of life.
Contact lenses move with your eyes to give you a full field of focused vision, wherever you look. They help you track the action with sharp, direct and peripheral vision.
- You don’t get the reflections and distortions you get with glasses.
- They won’t get splashed, giving you clearer vision whatever the weather.
- They don’t steam up when you enter a warmer space.
Contact lenses give you the freedom of movement you need to lead an active lifestyle.
- Lenses are lighter and less obtrusive than glasses.
- They won’t bounce up and down or slip off.
- They don’t pinch your nose or rub against your ears.
- They don’t interfere with your headgear for active sports.
- Once they’re in, you won’t have to worry about losing or breaking them.
Contact lenses can improve how you see and feel about yourself and how people see you.
- They give you a natural look, without frames obscuring your face.
- You can wear the latest style of fashionable, non-prescription sunglasses.
- They don’t get in the way of showing off your eye make-up.
Unlike prescription glasses, contact lenses won’t let in sunlight around their sides. *All ACUVUE®Brand Contact Lenses have ultraviolet blocking (UV) filters to help protect your eyes from the transmission of the sun’s harmful UV rays. For the best protection from the sun, also wear wraparound sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat.
Ready to try contact lenses?
The only way to really appreciate the benefits of contact lenses is to give them a go. So:
- Book an eye test and contact lens fitting.
- With the help of your Eye Care Practitioner, choose the right contact lenses for you
- Order online at Lens123.co.uk at cheaper and great value prices.