Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism has been discontinued.
Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism has been discontinued. Try out Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism from the same family of 2-weekly lenses. Please ensure you have been refitted with this lens by an Ophthalmic practitioner.
- Brand Acuvue Advance for Astigmatism
- Lenses in box 6 lenses
- Manufacturer Johnson & Johnsson
- Power range (PWR/SPH)
- Base curve (BC/Radius)
- Wear time 1-2 Weeks or as prescribed.
- Fluid content
- Handling Tint
- UV protection Yes
These contact lenses can be worn throughout the day, then removed in the evening before you go to sleep, cleaned with contact lens solution, and stored in a contact lens case overnight. These lenses should be used daily for up to 2 weeks, then replaced with a fresh pair. To keep your eyes healthy it’s important that you follow your optician’s recommendations regarding handling and how long you should wear your lenses for.
- Free Worldwide Delivery over £49
- Excellent Reviews
- Dispatched on Prescription Validation
HELP & SUPPORT
- Email Support: 7am-11pm daily
- Monday - Saturday 11am - 7pm
- Closed for lunch 1:30pm - 2:30pm
Your Opticians Brand
Your High Street Contact lenses Available here at Lens123.co.uk
Delivery across Europe
Free Delivery over £49
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
if for any reason you are dissatisfied. Please contact us at Support@lens123.co.uk